September 29 is National Coffee Day and we want to share with you our Top 10 ways to celebrate!
- Watch our TV6 Morning Live special with Ansley Watson. We will give you a sneak peak behind the scenes and give you a few tips and tricks to make the best cup of coffee right at home.
- Stop by our roastery in Calumet! Say hi to Roaster Nate (hint follow @roasternate on Instagram) and snag a free cup of coffee. (Yes we said FREE! All Day 9/29)
- Give your friendly neighborhood baristas a hi-five (and an extra tip!). Some of our favorite baristas work at these spots - Bookworm in Houghton, Northern Exposure Coffee House in Lake Linden and Main Street Market in Gaylord. P.S. Northern Exposure is offering a buy one get one half off deal on all lattes, cappuccinos and house brews!!!
- Wake up early and surprise your significant other with a fresh brewed cup of Keweenaw Coffee Works in bed! (add a donut from Roy’s Bakery for extra bonus points)
- Enjoy a Michigan Made coffee infused treat. We love Dave’s Sweet Tooth Coffee Toffee and Mindo’s Artisan Chocolate Bar, Coffee Toffee.
- Make one of these delicious coffee cocktails!
- Say hi to our pals at Bay Furnace Bagelworks in Munising and grab a delicious bagel to go with your coffee.
- Grab a Oatmeal Espress Stout at Michigan House in Calumet.
- Kona Coffee and Kahlua Brownies anyone? These yummy desserts all include coffee as an ingredient.
- Vist the Harbor Haus in Copper Harbor (before they close for the season) and try Das Haus Blend.
Extra Credit: Visit World Coffee Research, learn about current coffee research and development, download the sensory lexicon and become a member!
Now get out there and drink some coffee!